How much is the Fee for an Architect & Engineer for house Construction in Goa, India
Construction of Residential Buildings, Apartment or Farmhouse in Goa needs Paperwork and Approval from Govt. After the Approval One needs to have the Construction Professional services like Architects and Design / Civil Engineers to get the Construction Site Planning.
For the Latest 2022 year, We are listing Naik Constructions, Architectural and engineering charges/fees/Costs for house construction in the State of GOA, India.
If you want Architectural Planning, RCC Designs, and Estimation * then our charges with stages of payment are as below:-
- 1) Architectural planning /submission or approval plan which includes all floor plans, roof plans, sections, elevation, site plans, schedule statements, Area statements, etc.: Rs. 100 per square meter
- 2) Approval file for submission dually signed by Engineer.: Rs 50 per square meter additional :
- 3) RCC structure Design by Engineer with liability and stability certificate: Rs. 100 per square meter
- 4) Detail estimation of project or Bill of quantity.: Rs. 50 per square meter
- How much is the fee for an engineer to Design a House in Goa?
- What are standard architectural fees in Goa, India?
- How much does it cost for an engineer to design a house with a Plan?
- What percentage of the project cost is engineering fees?
If you are Intrested of Any Students in Goa need to Learn and Join Interior Design Course, they can See the Details here and Join.
3D designs, Visiting charges, and Government fees official and unofficial are not included in the above charges